About Our Dog Park in Tyler, TX
With 2.5 acres situated in the scenic wooded area outside of Tyler, there’s no better place for dogs to run, play, and have a blast with friends than our public dog park.
With a bone-shaped in-ground pool, pups can get wet and wild and cool off on warm days. And with plenty of fenced in space, they can play chase or pick up a game of fetch with you to burn off some energy. There’s a covered area with tables and chairs for pet parents to relax in, as well as a hammock. Bring your dog by to stretch their legs and enjoy one of the most dog-friendly spaces in the area!
Keep in Mind
- All dog park guests must check in and show proof of current required vaccines.
- We reserve the right to change vaccine requirements at any time.
- Do not enter the park if it is occupied by staff and guests. Check with a staff member first, and feel free to hang out in the small side park until the large one is free.
- Paying customers have priority.
- Your dog must be spayed or neutered to enter group play
- We do reserve the right to refuse access to the park to any dog or owner who are not suited for group play.
Dog Park Rules
- Enter at your own risk.
- Please observe rules posted at park entry.
- Do not bring aggressive dogs.
- Dog owners and handlers are solely responsible for injuries or other damages caused by their dogs.
- No children under the age of 12 allowed unsupervised in the park.
- No food, alcoholic beverages, glass, strollers, bicycles, or children’s toys allowed.
- Always clean up after your dog and yourself. We provide waste stations and trash cans to keep the park clean and safe.
- Do not leave your dog unattended.
- If your dog is being aggressive or having a bad day, please leash them and exit the park.
- Do not bring a dog that has been ill in the past two weeks.